1. The owner of So Cal Christian Counseling is a follower of Jesus Christ and a practicing Christian.
2. The owner believes that Jesus Christ requires that all His followers strive to live their lives in a manner that is consistent with the precepts and doctrines of their faith, which are grounded solely in the Bible.
3. The owner therefore seeks to operate So Cal Christian Counseling in accordance with the principles of her faith and strives to make all business decisions according to biblical principles and the Christian faith.
4. In light of the owner’s Christian faith, So Cal Christian Counseling exists to bring glory to God and share His truth with its employees, clients, and community by serving them according to principles that honor and glorify Him.
5. To this end, So Cal Christian Counseling seeks always to fulfill Jesus’ command to love our neighbors as ourselves and to do unto others as we would have done unto us by serving our customers with love and excellence.
6. So Cal Christian Counseling wants its service to the community to bear witness to its owner’s faith in Christ, and also to Christ’s Lordship over its owner’s life. So Cal Christian Counseling's primary function is to deliver excellent Marriage and Family Therapy to clients seeking a Christian counseling specialty to the Christian/Catholic or Jewish community, while also serving nonbelievers who desire its services.
7. The owner of So Cal Christian Counseling will prioritize the above religious, ethical, and moral principles regardless of the impact on profit.