Schwarz and Associates - When you need a hand . . .
Initial Registration Forms
After you have made an appointment with one of our therapists, please print out forms 1 - 5 as needed. For example, if you are coming in for Adult individual therapy  you would need forms 1-4; however, you would not need  form 5 - Agreement Regarding Minors, because you are not a minor. If you are seeking treatment for a Minor (someone age 18 or younger) you would need to print out form 5 along with the other forms 1-4. If you are coming in for Couple's therapy then you and your spouse, or boyfriend/ girlfriend would fill out two of form 1 and both fill out and sign the other forms 2 thru 4, but do not need form 5.  Please fill out all of your needed forms and bring them to your first appointment.
Form One