About Kathleen Scott
I am a Christian who is also a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who wants to help you make the changes you need to live your best life. I realize that creating meaningful change to our lives sometimes requires collaboration, accountability and coaching.
here to support you in a sincere, but candid manner to help you navigate your
most difficult obstacles so you can move from simply surviving to steady significance.
Sometimes, we all need a little help.
Who can I help?
- Individuals struggling with depression, anxiety,
- Children and Adults with complicated adoption
- Couples in heartache due to marriage struggles
- Sons and Daughters with difficult parents
- Children with ADHD and oppositional behaviors
- Parents who have children with behavior problems
- Divorced People who need to co-parent
- Individuals who need help to reconcile a bad
- Men and Women needing help to change unhealthy
- YOU—I can help you.
Master's in Social Work from California State University at Fullerton
In addition to my professional credentials, I served on
staff at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, as well as became a certified
Saddleback Lay Counselor in 2008. Through those roles, I gained extensive
knowledge and understanding of the importance of weaving one’s faith into the
mending process that therapy can bring. I see healing principles throughout the
Bible and know that God desires for us a life in abundance of fullness and joy.
Your faith will help you get there and I can show you how! However, if faith is
not a part of your life, no worries—we’ll stick to the conventional
interventions of psychology.
My Professional Credentials include:
Licensed Clinical Social Worker #86176
Office located on the 7th Floor in the Premier Business Centers
Ste - 700
Cerritos, CA 90703
Hours Kathleen is available to see clients:
Monday & Friday: 11 am - 8 pm
Sat : 1:30 pm - 6 pm